DF-BHD Shore Patrol

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Ok, I've searched and no luck. I have made it out of the initial stages
and now have to get to the dock. How in the h**l do I get out. I am at
the opening of the fence to get back out of the "village". I can make it
back to the water, but get killed by mines. I can't hop the fence and I
can't blow it up with a satchel charge. Any help.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I take it you've made it up to the Radio station (top floor) then fight your
way back to the docks. Just follow your wave points. Stay low when you get
to the last house on bank there is a first aid kit around corner. Once on
the bank you need to take them two 50 guns out. If I can make it anyone
can.. LOL
Good Luck..

"buckeyedoc" <buckeyedoc@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> Ok, I've searched and no luck. I have made it out of the initial stages
> and now have to get to the dock. How in the h**l do I get out. I am at
> the opening of the fence to get back out of the "village". I can make it
> back to the water, but get killed by mines. I can't hop the fence and I
> can't blow it up with a satchel charge. Any help.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

"buckeyedoc" <buckeyedoc@woh.rr.com> wrote in

> Ok, I've searched and no luck. I have made it out of the initial
> stages and now have to get to the dock. How in the h**l do I get
> out. I am at the opening of the fence to get back out of the
> "village". I can make it back to the water, but get killed by
> mines. I can't hop the fence and I can't blow it up with a
> satchel charge. Any help.

You have to walk in the front gate. When you hit the shore, go
where they say. Left to right, stay in the rocks for cover. Don't go
up the hill to the left.

--
ICQ: 8105495
AIM: KeeperGFA

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

there are no wave points.
They are way points, not wave points.

"Lightnen" <lightnenNotHere@mnsi.net> wrote in message
> I take it you've made it up to the Radio station (top floor) then fight
your
> way back to the docks. Just follow your wave points. Stay low when you get
> to the last house on bank there is a first aid kit around corner. Once on
> the bank you need to take them two 50 guns out. If I can make it anyone
> can.. LOL
> Good Luck..
>
> "buckeyedoc" <buckeyedoc@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Ok, I've searched and no luck. I have made it out of the initial stages
> > and now have to get to the dock. How in the h**l do I get out. I am at
> > the opening of the fence to get back out of the "village". I can make
it
> > back to the water, but get killed by mines. I can't hop the fence and I
> > can't blow it up with a satchel charge. Any help.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

If I remember right (it's been a while since I played this one) You also
have to blow up the ship at the dock... use your satchel charge.

"buckeyedoc" <buckeyedoc@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> Ok, I've searched and no luck. I have made it out of the initial stages
> and now have to get to the dock. How in the h**l do I get out. I am at
> the opening of the fence to get back out of the "village". I can make it
> back to the water, but get killed by mines. I can't hop the fence and I
> can't blow it up with a satchel charge. Any help.

jlc

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

> "buckeyedoc" <buckeyedoc@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Ok, I've searched and no luck. I have made it out of the initial stages
> > and now have to get to the dock. How in the h**l do I get out. I am at
> > the opening of the fence to get back out of the "village". I can make
it
> > back to the water, but get killed by mines. I can't hop the fence and I
> > can't blow it up with a satchel charge. Any help.

Follow your waypoints. They should take you back to the docks (not back to
the minefield). This is the mission where you landed on the beach and
start to take mortar fire and have to walk thru a minefield right?