VIDEO: A First Look at the Chrome OS Tablet UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

foody

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
I'd still rather have a normal computer, even if I were mainly using it for web surfing or reading. I don't think these are practical enough for me as of yet.

notsleep

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
[citation][nom]foody[/nom]I'd still rather have a normal computer, even if I were mainly using it for web surfing or reading. I don't think these are practical enough for me as of yet.[/citation]

they're not meant to be your main computer. they're specific devices in specific form factor. it's not meant to replace your main computer, dummy! xD

kal20mx

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
and also my only way thru the internet is thru my pc right now. and means with this tablet i can be in the shitter and on my couch or bed and watch hulu.

tntom

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2001
Tom's needs a better way of showing images.

Why can't you atleast just have regular thumbnails that link to the larger images so that I can use my browsers Slideshow plugin to view like a photo gallery. We are a decade into the new millennium!

foody

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
[citation][nom]notsleep[/nom]they're not meant to be your main computer. they're specific devices in specific form factor. it's not meant to replace your main computer, dummy! xD[/citation]

I'm quite aware of that. I did mention that I wouldn't like to use it for a couple of the main reasons people are saying they want these such as reading and surfing the web. I think that makes my argument valid, dummy!

amd_guru

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2005
I will def take the google OS on a 2nd gen ipad (which im sure with proper tweaking could be done :)) cuz you gotta figure apple likes to add features people whine about not having on the first gen. I figure 2nd gen ipad will have the webcam and hopefully not look exactly like an ipod touch / iphone...

Status
Not open for further replies.