Opening windows explorer

Hi,

Is it possible to open windowe explorer to c drive. at the moment it starts
with my document and settings.any help would be appreiciated.

JW

Hi JW

Type or copy/paste the following into the Target: box for the shortcut to Windows Explorer - right click the icon and select Properties:

%systemroot%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"John Wilson" <jtwilson@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:c5cenh$cql$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
| Hi,
|
| Is it possible to open windowe explorer to c drive. at the moment it starts
| with my document and settings.any help would be appreiciated.
|
| JW

---

Thanks a million! This has been an annoyance to me
also ...

(http://www.grisoft.com).
09/04/2004