Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Or we do other things at certain times of the day... not a big sniping fan, I have to say. Do enjoy going nine rounds in CoD2, though. Frantic, all over the shop and fun all the same. When taken in small doses, natch.

Mr_S

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2006
I snipe with no scope :p i dont like the limited vision you get whilst scoped in. How come you posted a topic about it though?

xwingrogue9

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
I like to hunt and kill snipers! Most of them stay put just long enough for me to bag them. Of course, this is after they first sniped me. LOL. You should try the FBIclan mod madness. All the weapons are modded like crazy. Full auto pistols, shotguns, and bolt rifles. How about sniping with a full auto 30 round bolt action looking through the scope? It's insane but fun.

CplPunishment
COD2

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
I snipe with no scope :p i dont like the limited vision you get whilst scoped in. How come you posted a topic about it though?
Because i love to snipe and i'm looking for someone to challenge me cause all the people i play with are either noobs or bigshots and cant snipe for sh*t!

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
I like to hunt and kill snipers! Most of them stay put just long enough for me to bag them. Of course, this is after they first sniped me. LOL. You should try the FBIclan mod madness. All the weapons are modded like crazy. Full auto pistols, shotguns, and bolt rifles. How about sniping with a full auto 30 round bolt action looking through the scope? It's insane but fun.

CplPunishment
COD2
Whats the ip address?

ConQuer0r

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2005
I was disappointed with COD2's online maps. I was hoping for a Silo map, but it didn't happen. Not that many seem to work for sniping. So, I play a lot of COD1 sniping maps - Hurtgen, Pavlov, brecourt, etc.

Which COD2 maps do you like for sniping?

hball

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
Anyone COD2 snipers here?

That's an oxymoron isn't it? COD2 and sniper. Those maps in COD2 aren't large enough to allow any decent sniping. Try playing BF2 or the older Blackhawk Down is you want decent sniping maps.

hball

ConQuer0r

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2005
I too was disappointed with the lack of COD2 sniper maps. Silo would have been awesome. The smoke makes it more fun for SMGs, but a real hassle for sniping.

I mostly play the COD 1 sniper maps posted earlier and others, like Ship, especially on servers with the AWE mod.

I'll have to reinstall COD2 and try that server.

TRENDING THREADS