USB problem in MSI K7T266

G

I've bought a new combination of MSI K7T266 and XP1600+.
And I get access to the internet by my Lucent USB wireless lan.
But now the USB port shut down whenever it want. every time I'm going to post a message here it just shut down my USB and disconnected :(
I use a USB cradle for my Visor Deluxe too. When one of them is running, the other one will stop functioning. For example, when I hotsync my Visor, I disconnect from internet. How can I hotsync avantgo and download email.....
Anyone has similar experience??
Can I use both USB??

Study the edges of your case carefully, before you drop your blood onto the mainboard.

jlanka

Splendid
Mar 16, 2001
maybe try a powered hub? Both devices might be sucking too much power? although I'd bet the lan device is pwoered already? just a thought...

<i>It's always the one thing you never suspected.</i>

JaPuLeX

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
Try updating the BIOS and other drivers. Did you overclock the system? I have the same motherboard and I am trying to find a way to up the VCORE and since you have the same mobo do you know how?

sturm

Splendid
I have this same board and had problems with the usb. download the latest via 4in1 drivers and also the usb filter from the MSI site. i had problems with my usb mouse cutting out on me before updating the drivers. u may also check out the forums on the MSI homepage thats where i found the info for my problem.

TRENDING THREADS