Only see part of the wallpaper on the Desktop

Hi. just upgraded my PC to WinXP Home Ed. Everything went smooth except when I changed the default wallpaper to another image, the image on the Desktop now only appears on the left side of the screen (less than 1/4 of the screen), the rest of the screen is white. I tried this with other user accounts Desktops and encounter the same problem. Any ideas?

Tx!
1 answer Last reply
More about only part wallpaper desktop

    If the image is not the size of the desktop, make it that size or set the
    background to "stretch", to fill the screen.

    "Navyboy7" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. just upgraded my PC to WinXP Home Ed. Everything went smooth except
    when I changed the default wallpaper to another image, the image on the
    Desktop now only appears on the left side of the screen (less than 1/4 of
    the screen), the rest of the screen is white. I tried this with other user
    accounts Desktops and encounter the same problem. Any ideas?

    > Tx!

Desktops Wallpaper Microsoft Windows XP