I Need a Aimbot for BHD team sabre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hello every 1 hope there are some 1 out there that got a good Aimbot
for BHD team sabre
i have looked every where i think :) but cant find 1
so plz. HELP ME
thx

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Why? So can prove just how big a loser you are? Get back under your rock
prat.

--
Kiwi;?<GD>
GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
"Shit4brain" <shitforbrain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello every 1 hope there are some 1 out there that got a good Aimbot
> for BHD team sabre
> i have looked every where i think :) but cant find 1
> so plz. HELP ME
> thx

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

unlike other Shitheads in BHD we are a groop of guys on a LAN. not on
the NET
who wonna have fun with every1 having it and alot of other Trainers ,
so no1 have to worry about getting it on the net Against other players
or you self
would never and will never Cheat in a online net game and i LIKE my
Nova account and will not loose that 1 cus of a cheat
so again plz help

"John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:<g1rzc.2472$NA1.259548@news02.tsnz.net>...
> Why? So can prove just how big a loser you are? Get back under your rock
> prat.
>
> --
> Kiwi;?<GD>
> GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> class???
> "Shit4brain" <shitforbrain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hello every 1 hope there are some 1 out there that got a good Aimbot
> > for BHD team sabre
> > i have looked every where i think :) but cant find 1
> > so plz. HELP ME
> > thx

Edge

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

UHUH YEAH RIGHT....Like Kiwi said get under ur rock and dont come back. But
if u insisist on getting it take a look here u will find what u need.
http://www.losers.org/

mu**GTF**

shitforbrain@hotmail.com (Shit4brain) wrote in message news:<3f364e64.0406160128.7fc271da@posting.google.com>...
> unlike other Shitheads in BHD we are a groop of guys on a LAN. not on
> the NET
> who wonna have fun with every1 having it and alot of other Trainers ,
> so no1 have to worry about getting it on the net Against other players
> or you self
> would never and will never Cheat in a online net game and i LIKE my
> Nova account and will not loose that 1 cus of a cheat
> so again plz help
>
> "John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:<g1rzc.2472$NA1.259548@news02.tsnz.net>...
> > Why? So can prove just how big a loser you are? Get back under your rock
> > prat.
> >
> > --
> > Kiwi;?<GD>
> > GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> > class???
> > "Shit4brain" <shitforbrain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello every 1 hope there are some 1 out there that got a good Aimbot
> > > for BHD team sabre
> > > i have looked every where i think :) but cant find 1
> > > so plz. HELP ME
> > > thx

well if dont have anything to say that i can use WHY WRITE ???????

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

If you need an aimbot for LAN play I am sure if you do a quick search on the
web you will find what you are looking for. Asking for cheats here on the
NG tends to upset a lot of us who are tired of playing against those who
need to cheat to play. I don't personally have a problem using cheats in
single player or in LAN games where everybody knows there are cheats being
used. Cheats in public servers is a very sore subject for me though. Thank
goodness for Private servers where we can keep the cheats out.

FlytEng <GD>

JC

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Why do you need an Aimbot?