DELL Latitude D600 display adapter

I would like to ask if the display adapter (ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000
32MB) of DELL Latitude D600 is upgradable?

thnx in advance,
andreas
2 answers Last reply
More about dell latitude d600 display adapter

    "andreas" <aefthimiou@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >I would like to ask if the display adapter (ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000
    >32MB) of DELL Latitude D600 is upgradable?

    No, there's no separate video card to replace.

    thanks William.

Dell Latitude Display Adapter Mobility Radeon Computers