addresses on forwarded emails

sometimes I get a cute joke or story from a friend that has 5 inches or more of email addresses from being forwarded all over the place without being removed. How can I forward the story with out sending all the previous addresses along with it?

peter

After you click the forward tab the email will pop up waiting for you to put in
a send to address
At this point you should be able to highlight the text you wish to delete and
right click for the delete/cut option
peter