outlook express on 2 pc's

I run 2 computers netwoked on XP. They both run fine. Is it possible to
acces your email on both of the pc's and see all the emails. e.g. have a
common inbox?
Thanks
Brian
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express

    "brian lawrence" <brian.lawrence@baesystems.com> wrote in message
    > I run 2 computers netwoked on XP. They both run fine. Is it possible
    > to acces your email on both of the pc's and see all the emails. e.g.
    > have a common inbox?
    > Thanks
    > Brian

    No. See
    Why can't I move my OE files and address book to a folder on my network?
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/why.htm#network

    You can set each copy of OE to leave a copy on the server and Delete after #
    days, but that won't get you the Sent messages.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Outlook Express Computers Microsoft Windows XP