outlook express on 2 pc's

April 13, 2004 3:53:13 PM

I run 2 computers netwoked on XP. They both run fine. Is it possible to
acces your email on both of the pc's and see all the emails. e.g. have a
common inbox?
Thanks
Brian

More about : outlook express

Anonymous
April 13, 2004 3:53:14 PM

"brian lawrence" <brian.lawrence@baesystems.com> wrote in message
> I run 2 computers netwoked on XP. They both run fine. Is it possible
> to acces your email on both of the pc's and see all the emails. e.g.
> have a common inbox?
> Thanks
> Brian

No. See
Why can't I move my OE files and address book to a folder on my network?
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/why.htm#network

You can set each copy of OE to leave a copy on the server and Delete after #
days, but that won't get you the Sent messages.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com