Team Sabre any good ?

sparks

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I purchased bhd and had fun till the cheats drove me out of the game.
people who never reload, infintate nades and claymores.
IS this still going on?

Wanted to ask that before I ask my question, is team sabre a good
addon?
multi play good missions ?

thanks big time for info

sparks

Marvin

Distinguished
May 2, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hi,
i thing TeSa is OK, still playing it Online, haven´t had such expierience
with chaeter ;-)
Missions are also fine, sometimes not easy, but scripte ;-)
greetings
m.

"sparks" <sparks@here.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I purchased bhd and had fun till the cheats drove me out of the game.
> people who never reload, infintate nades and claymores.
> IS this still going on?
>
> Wanted to ask that before I ask my question, is team sabre a good
> addon?
> multi play good missions ?
>
> thanks big time for info
>
> sparks

Lou

"sparks" <sparks@here.com> wrote in message
> I purchased bhd and had fun till the cheats drove me out of the game.
> people who never reload, infintate nades and claymores.
> IS this still going on?
>
> Wanted to ask that before I ask my question, is team sabre a good
> addon?
> multi play good missions ?
>
> thanks big time for info
>
> sparks

Have you tried Joint Operations? There is a demo with one map.
I have been playing the demo and have not noticed any real cheats yet. The
game may have a few bugs that players take advantage of though. Like
unlimited flares from the helicopters to defend against missles.

Lou

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

What most manufacturers call bugs nologic call 'FEATURES'!! :O)

--
Kiwi;?<GD>
GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
"Lou" <no-spam@sonic.net> wrote in message

> "sparks" <sparks@here.com> wrote in message
> > I purchased bhd and had fun till the cheats drove me out of the game.
> > people who never reload, infintate nades and claymores.
> > IS this still going on?
> >
> > Wanted to ask that before I ask my question, is team sabre a good
> > addon?
> > multi play good missions ?
> >
> > thanks big time for info
> >
> > sparks
> >
> Have you tried Joint Operations? There is a demo with one map.
> I have been playing the demo and have not noticed any real cheats yet. The
> game may have a few bugs that players take advantage of though. Like
> unlimited flares from the helicopters to defend against missles.
>
> Lou

sparks

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

SO they are owned by Microshaft ???