what is adminitrative password

I tried getting into recovery console but my password didn't work as administrative password. Where in the heck would I get this.
Thanks Dakart
1 answer Last reply
More about what adminitrative password

    Hi,

    You may be the victim of sysprep, see:

    Cannot Log On to Recovery Console After Running Sysprep [Q308402]
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308402

    If so, you will need to download the boot floppy setup and create the 6 disk
    set.

    Home edition:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=33290

    Professional edition:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=33291

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

    "dakart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I tried getting into recovery console but my password didn't work as
    >administrative password. Where in the heck would I get this.
    > Thanks Dakart

Microsoft Recovery Console Windows XP