New Q's for Black Hawk Down.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hi guys:
Well can't find this in manual or maybe I've over looked it. But anyways
in BHD, game (Single player) there is about 8 saves you can make during
game. Was haveing big prob with one game (Convey I think) anyways is there
anyway to delete the saved games to start over. I tried to start over, but
when I try to save at a differant point in game it says NO more saves. I've
looked down there the files and don't see anywhere the game might be saved.
Any Ideas on this.
4 answers Last reply
More about black hawk down
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    If you startup the Game, and select the mission, there's an opition to load
    a prior game, or start from beginning. If you elect to start from the
    beginning, then it should reset the Saves = Max count. Warning, you will
    lose all prior saves.

    "Lightnen" <lightnenNo@mnsi.net> wrote in message
    > Hi guys:
    > Well can't find this in manual or maybe I've over looked it. But
    anyways
    > in BHD, game (Single player) there is about 8 saves you can make during
    > game. Was haveing big prob with one game (Convey I think) anyways is there
    > anyway to delete the saved games to start over. I tried to start over, but
    > when I try to save at a differant point in game it says NO more saves.
    I've
    > looked down there the files and don't see anywhere the game might be
    saved.
    > Any Ideas on this.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Well I thought that too, no such luck with mine here anyways have even
    searched the program files for something but nothing.
    I'm on the Mogadishu Mile, and have almost reached the Colliseeum just one
    more corner but can't make it around the corner for RPG's. bummer. Anyways
    have tried from the start but all my saves are still there.
    Anymore Ideas would be helpfull..

    "JC" <JC@Mars.com> wrote in message
    > If you startup the Game, and select the mission, there's an opition to
    load
    > a prior game, or start from beginning. If you elect to start from the
    > beginning, then it should reset the Saves = Max count. Warning, you will
    > lose all prior saves.
    >

    > "Lightnen" <lightnenNo@mnsi.net> wrote in message
    > > Hi guys:
    > > Well can't find this in manual or maybe I've over looked it. But
    > anyways
    > > in BHD, game (Single player) there is about 8 saves you can make during
    > > game. Was haveing big prob with one game (Convey I think) anyways is
    there
    > > anyway to delete the saved games to start over. I tried to start over,
    but
    > > when I try to save at a differant point in game it says NO more saves.
    > I've
    > > looked down there the files and don't see anywhere the game might be
    > saved.
    > > Any Ideas on this.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Try this.

    1. restart the mission from beginning. make sure you aren't loading a
    "saved" game. during the mission, hit save. now exit. go back and
    reselect the mission. see if there's just "1" saved mission now.
    2. if #1 didn't work, uninstall the game and reinstall. be sure to patch.

    > Well I thought that too, no such luck with mine here anyways have even
    > searched the program files for something but nothing.
    > I'm on the Mogadishu Mile, and have almost reached the Colliseeum just one
    > more corner but can't make it around the corner for RPG's. bummer. Anyways
    > have tried from the start but all my saves are still there.
    > Anymore Ideas would be helpfull..
    >

    > "JC" <JC@Mars.com> wrote in message
    > > If you startup the Game, and select the mission, there's an opition to
    > load
    > > a prior game, or start from beginning. If you elect to start from the
    > > beginning, then it should reset the Saves = Max count. Warning, you
    will
    > > lose all prior saves.
    > >

    > > "Lightnen" <lightnenNo@mnsi.net> wrote in message
    > > > Hi guys:
    > > > Well can't find this in manual or maybe I've over looked it. But
    > > anyways
    > > > in BHD, game (Single player) there is about 8 saves you can make
    during
    > > > game. Was haveing big prob with one game (Convey I think) anyways is
    > there
    > > > anyway to delete the saved games to start over. I tried to start over,
    > but
    > > > when I try to save at a differant point in game it says NO more saves.
    > > I've
    > > > looked down there the files and don't see anywhere the game might be
    > > saved.
    > > > Any Ideas on this.

  4. Quote:
    1. restart the mission from beginning. make sure you aren't loading a
    "saved" game. during the mission, hit save. now exit. go back and
    reselect the mission. see if there's just "1" saved mission now.
    2. if #1 didn't work, uninstall the game and reinstall. be sure to patch.

    That's kind of extreme considering you'd lose all your progress up until that point?

    So let's see... for Question: "How to reset saved missions in BHD?" your reply is to reinstall?

    Well... I guess reinstalling THE ENTIRE GAME MIGHT WORK?!?!?!

    Geesh... good solution! NOT!

Games Video Games