Help please for LG VX6000

I lost the little gray cover that protects the cigarette lighter adapter.
Does anyone know how to get a replacement? Thanks

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

A VZW store should have a million of them from where they have forgot to put
them back on during firmware upgrades. They always lost mine when they
upgraded my 4400.

-Frank

"Norbert Becker" <nlbecker@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I lost the little gray cover that protects the cigarette lighter adapter.
> Does anyone know how to get a replacement? Thanks

I own a vx4400 (very similar to your vx6000). Owned the phone for about 8
months and have over 700 hours logged on the call timer. Due to constantly
charging it, I find it absolutely impractical to leave this little cigarette
lighter cover on the phone... have had no problems.

-X

"Norbert Becker" <nlbecker@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I lost the little gray cover that protects the cigarette lighter adapter.
> Does anyone know how to get a replacement? Thanks

Mike

Splendid

The little tab broke off mine, so it's impossible to get off with my bare
hands. But once I do, you're saying i wont have any problems with dust/dirt
getting in there?
Mike
"Xyloc" <Xyloc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I own a vx4400 (very similar to your vx6000). Owned the phone for about 8
> months and have over 700 hours logged on the call timer. Due to
constantly
> charging it, I find it absolutely impractical to leave this little
cigarette
> lighter cover on the phone... have had no problems.
>
> -X

I wouldn't expect any problems even without it, unless you let your
phone roll around on the floor of your car or something. In fact,
motorola doesn't even include little rubber covers on their phones,
they come stock with just open ports.