Saving Web Pages

April 13, 2004 6:16:04 PM

HI, I'm running XP Home Ed and when saving web pages do not get any images from the saved files, just a blank area with an annoying cross in one corner. When using the ' save as ' drop down window I only have one html choice whereas in Win 98 I had a choice of file types. Presumably something has not been set-up correctly so any help would be appreciated
John

More about : saving web pages

Anonymous
April 15, 2004 10:48:28 PM

"Johnelle" <John.London@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> HI, I'm running XP Home Ed and when saving web pages do not get any images
from the saved files, just a blank area with an annoying cross in one
corner. When using the ' save as ' drop down window I only have one html
choice whereas in Win 98 I had a choice of file types. Presumably something
has not been set-up correctly so any help would be appreciated
> John

Empty the Temporary Internet Files for both problems. In IE, Tools>Internet
Options...>General tab>Delete Files button. I learned early on that XP only
saves pages in bitmap if TIF is full .

Malv
!