Ron

I was using Add/Remove Programs to uninstall a Peachtree
trial version from my laptop. When I was asked about a
file that was a shared file, I was not sure if I should
remove it until I was sure that this file was not needed
for another program on my laptop. So I cancelled or
exited the remove program process.

After I found out that I did not need the file, I went
back to Add/Remove Programs to remove the Peachtree file,
but when I started the uninstall, I received the
following message: " Unable to locate log file
C:\PeachW\DeisPT.isu. Uninstallation will not continue".

Is there any way I can remove this file?

Thanks for your help.

Ron

Have you tried reinstalling the software then removing?

--
Darren Hook
dhook@online.microsoft.com

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.