shaun

I have a weird problem for me. When I click on the blue E
I can connect everytime but when I try to download the
latest updates from zone alarm all I get is a white
screen. What is really happening?
Thanks

"Shaun" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a weird problem for me. When I click on the blue E
>I can connect everytime but when I try to download the
>latest updates from zone alarm all I get is a white
>screen. What is really happening?

This may be caused by a server problem on their site. I wold at first
contact ZoneLabs for help if this does only occur here.

--
(tm)