accessing Outlook Express

Help. Recently, I had a wireless router along with Windows XP installed on my laptop. The problem is is that I'm unable to access my outlook express mail. What do I need to do? Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
4 answers Last reply
More about accessing outlook express

    "ChromXx" <dothowell@hotmail.com.INVALID> wrote in message
    > Help. Recently, I had a wireless router along with Windows XP installed on
    > my laptop. The problem is is that I'm unable to access my outlook express
    > mail. What do I need to do? Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks in
    > advance.

    See if the following Web Site, authored by Tom Koch, Microsoft MVP for
    Internet Explorer and Outlook Express, can help you locate your OLEXP mail
    folders and messages.

    InsideOE OE Store Folder
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/store.htm

    Also, there are a lot of Outlook Express newsgroups so you may want to post
    to one of those. Your message header seems to indicate that you are posting
    from the Microsoft Communities Web Page. I am not certain what version of
    Outlook Express you are running though, so I can't provide a direct link.
    However, below you will find a link to the main Microsoft Communities
    Internet Explorer/Outlook Express Newsgroups Web Page. Start there, then in
    left-side pane click on the link for your version of Internet Explorer, then
    click on the Outlook Express link.

    Microsoft Communities Internet Explorer Newsgroups

    Hi,

    Did you setup Outlook Express on the laptop?
    What happens when you try to run it?

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

    ChromXx wrote:
    > Help. Recently, I had a wireless router along with Windows XP
    > installed on my laptop. The problem is is that I'm unable to access
    > my outlook express mail. What do I need to do? Any assistance will
    > be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    As Will asks, what happens when you try to open it? Won't it start? A
    few more details would help, but in the meantime have a look here.
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/performance.htm

    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

    ChromXx wrote:
    > Help. Recently, I had a wireless router along with Windows XP
    > installed on my laptop. The problem is is that I'm unable to access
    > my outlook express mail. What do I need to do? Any assistance will
    > be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    (Sorry, in recent post I meant Rick and not Will....I had two posts up
    at the same time!)

    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Wireless Router Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP