winXP automatically logsoff as we login

I am using windows Xp. Today I am not able logon winodows
in normal mode . I can login safe mode .
Looking out for a solution
B' regards
deepak khanna
1 answer Last reply
More about winxp automatically logsoff login

    Hi

    Did you try 'Last Known Good Configuration'? If so, what was the result. Failing that, try System Restore from Safe Mode back to a point when you know that your PC was working properly.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "deepak" <dk15in@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:17bf401c421f3$b54fec60$a001280a@phx.gbl...
    | I am using windows Xp. Today I am not able logon winodows
    | in normal mode . I can login safe mode .
    | Looking out for a solution
    | B' regards
    | deepak khanna

    ---