winXP automatically logsoff as we login

April 14, 2004 4:40:07 AM

I am using windows Xp. Today I am not able logon winodows
in normal mode . I can login safe mode .
Looking out for a solution
B' regards
deepak khanna
Anonymous
April 14, 2004 12:53:54 PM

Hi

Did you try 'Last Known Good Configuration'? If so, what was the result. Failing that, try System Restore from Safe Mode back to a point when you know that your PC was working properly.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"deepak" <dk15in@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:17bf401c421f3$b54fec60$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| I am using windows Xp. Today I am not able logon winodows
| in normal mode . I can login safe mode .
| Looking out for a solution
| B' regards
| deepak khanna

---