Help with Outlook Express needed!!

Hi could someone please help me with Outlook Express. I
am able to recieve e-mails but cant send any!
This is a big problem so could someone please help!

settings again. To send you need to enter in your account
set up-
smtp.serverx

where serverx is the name of your e-mail provider

Hi

Try your question here:

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Megs" <megan@lli.co.za> wrote in message news:1c72001c42238$a210a7d0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| Hi could someone please help me with Outlook Express. I
| am able to recieve e-mails but cant send any!
| This is a big problem so could someone please help!

---

Megs wrote:
> Hi could someone please help me with Outlook Express. I
> am able to recieve e-mails but cant send any!
> This is a big problem so could someone please help!

And the error message when you try to send, is?
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)