?Cache full?

Hi,
I didn't realize a cache could "fill" in IE and react as you describe.
It would almost sound like this person uses all those temp files in whatever
"BINGO" is, so wouldn't it be better to increase the amount of space
allocated for temp files?
At any rate, I thought the cache went fifo when it got full?
Mostly I'm curious about how you knew it was temp files and not cookies
that would be the problem? I can see where lots of 3rd party cookies might
be in use there?

Never thought about it before, but I can see a possible use for small temp
file space if it just quits accepting them when it's full.

Regards,

Pop

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx
"roseolive" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> These are two separte problems I think. I used to play
> bingo on the zone now I am getting web pages up and some
> parts of the pages have a X showing in the corner of the
> advert? I have tried to add the site as trusted but
> still does not work any help would be appreciated as I am
> not a computer person LOL Thanks

Cookies are very small, whereas every graphic, video and web site remains in the
temporary folder until it is emptied. Some folks surf the net a lot, graphic
intensive web sites can fill the temp folder pretty quickly.