Imbedding Attachment in Emails

How do you put an attachment in the body of the message? I want to send it
already opened so that receivers don't have to open them. Lots of people
will not open an attachment fearing a virus.

what type of attachment are you trying to send?

--

Harry Ohrn - MS MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Dick Bonahue" <Smok10a@netscape.net> wrote in message
> How do you put an attachment in the body of the message? I want to send it
> already opened so that receivers don't have to open them. Lots of people
> will not open an attachment fearing a virus.

It's a file attachment with some pictures. It cam to me as an .eml file.