Gene

When I delete a file and check in the recycle bin there
are no files that can be seen in the window, yet when i
ask to delete the files in the recycle bin it comes back
with a message "do you want to delete the 40 files in the
recycle bin". So it knows there are 40 files in the bin
but won't list them in the recycle bin window. I'm
running windows xp professional and can't find any
patches or answers to this problem on the microsoft web
site.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Gene

Hi Gene,