When my son types a paper in wordpad . It looks double spaced on the screen -when it is printed out senteces are grouped together single spaced then ther is double space between each sentence Help

"Mary J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When my son types a paper in wordpad . It looks double spaced on the
> screen -when it is printed out senteces are grouped together single
> spaced then ther is double space between each sentence Help

Tell him not to press Enter except at the end of a paragraph.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

TRENDING THREADS