Problems Installing NFS:Most wanted:Black edition.

IST_CC_Johnn

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2006
I purchased the need for speed most wanted game, black edition, and when I go to install it...everything runs fine...it ask for a CD key....when I enter it in....it goes to the next screen. That's where it show's the License agreement....only the place where you should see text, showing the agreement, is blank......then when i click "I agree" it says I need DirectX 9C installed...which I do, I’ve even gone into the dxdiag to verify, after reinstalling it (twice) to be sure.

I have already tried going to the EA games site, but so far nobody seems to have had this issue. I myself have installed many games that require the latest direct X, and still I havn't seen this prob before.

If anybody has any solution to this problem, I would be most grateful, thanks in advance!

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
what graphics card do you have? actually i just look it up and am shocked to see that it works on a geforce2.

ATI Radeon 7500
ATI Radeon 8500
ATI Radeon 9xxx series
ATI Radeon Xpress 200
ATI Radeon X300, X600, X700, X800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 2 (GTS, MX, Ultra/Ti)
NVIDIA GeForce 3 (Ti)
NVIDIA GeForce 4 (MX, Ti)
NVIDIA GeForce FX series
NVIDIA GeForce 6200, 6600, 6800, 7800
Intel 950/i915g
S3 GammaChrome S18 Pro

so next question have you updated your video drivers?

IST_CC_Johnn

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2006
I am running on an
AMD Athlon XP 1800 CPU, which runs at 1.5 gig's
768 DDR memory
Geforce 4 TI 4400, and i nstalled the latest drivers for it.
I'm running on Windows XP, with service pack 2.

Hopefully that helps a bit

I am not sure why it does this to this game....i tried installing a few other things, and the license agreement always pop's up, and is readable, unlike this game, and when i tried the little diagnostic thing, from EA games, that program can register that i'm running the latest direct X, yet the install for the game itself, cant seem to.

G

u would hve not allocated 32mb of display memory space according to the game requirements of nfsmostwanted
chek it out wit ...technical support...

phat-phreddy

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
u would hve not allocated 32mb of display memory space according to the game requirements of nfsmostwanted
chek it out wit ...technical support...

You do realize that this guy was asking for help 3 YEARS AGO?