Folders do not copy to CD?

April 15, 2004 11:39:46 PM

I've successfully copied/moved folders from my hard drive using
copy/paste & then burn (write these files) onto CD but some other
folders do not perform the copy/paste to CD though I can move/copy them
to another destination on the same hard disk.
I have also tried highlighting the folders then selecting 'copy selected
items' to CD drive but this does not work either.

I am using XP home on a 512MB memory PC

--
Many Thanks

Gunjani
Marilyn Monroe: "I've been on a calendar, but never on
time."

More about : folders copy

Anonymous
April 15, 2004 11:39:47 PM

Try copy the items or accumilate folders/files to say,my documents,you dont need
to paste,put all in a new folder you create,L.click the folder,then in drop down menu,
select,copy to cd,or select move these items,in the new window select the cdrw drive.
Even if files are on the desktop you can,R.click the folder,then select,move to cdrw,
you should get:"files waiting to be written to cd" open the cdrw,L.click the folder,then select,write to cd.
!