Hi:

i have the task bar (this is in the top of your computer) hiden, but when a messege arrive, for example when you send me a messenger in the msn, the task bar appear, i don't want this happen, Could somebody tell me what can I do??

Open messenger,tools,options,prefrences,uncheck the boxes,run in background,
load when windows starts-up.In this mode youll need to start messenger manually,
once you do,it runs on its own or as it is now.