Wont run on 133 FSB

G

Hey I just recently got my computer running. I have a IWill XP333-R rev 2.1 mother board with new bios and two sticks of OCZ PC-3000 256MB RAM. The trouble I'm having is running at default speeds for my system with 512MB RAM installed.

When I try to run the FSB to 133 with both sticks installed it gives me a windows protection error or it just wont boot up.

When I try to run the FSB to 100 with both sticks installed it lets me do everything perfect and stable. But im running at 1150 MHZ and not 1533MHZ. Also the RAM is set to 200.

When I try to run the FSB to 133 with one stick it still wont work and gives me a blue screen before windows starts

What settings in BIOS do I have to make or change to get this thing to run at ethier the async 133/166 setting that its SUPPOSE to run at. Ill even settle with just a 133 setting.

I have tried numerous things from messing around with vcore from 1.7-1.85 and PCI dividers. Installing the RAM in different DIMMS too. Also I have set the ram voltage on my board to 2.5- 2.8.

ANY feedback is greatly needed and appreicated.
Some settings in BIOs I think should be messed with to get this work would be Vcore, CAS, PCI Dividers, FSB and etc. Please help me, Thanks in advance, Brian