Help! I can't play games online. I keep getting a
message saying that I have to download "Java Virtual
Machine". When I hit download, it doesn't do it. I
eventually get re-routed to a Microsoft download page but
I can't seem to find "JVM"! I'm not a computer wizard,
so if you could reply in laymen's terms I'd appreciate
it. Thanks!

Kathy wrote:
> Help! I can't play games online. I keep getting a
> message saying that I have to download "Java Virtual
> Machine". When I hit download, it doesn't do it. I
> eventually get re-routed to a Microsoft download page but
> I can't seem to find "JVM"! I'm not a computer wizard,
> so if you could reply in laymen's terms I'd appreciate
> it. Thanks!

http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

Hope this helps...

--

Jostled Giblets
"I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough."

Kathy wrote:
> Help! I can't play games online. I keep getting a
> message saying that I have to download "Java Virtual
> Machine". When I hit download, it doesn't do it. I
> eventually get re-routed to a Microsoft download page but
> I can't seem to find "JVM"! I'm not a computer wizard,
> so if you could reply in laymen's terms I'd appreciate
> it. Thanks!

http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

Hope this helps...

--

Jostled Giblets
"I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough."
-- M. C. Escher

TRENDING THREADS