Can't delete user accounts

April 16, 2004 11:06:02 PM

Hey all!
I'm using Windows XP Home Edition and I can't figure out how to remove additional user accounts (I'm the administrator). When I open up the User Account area all it lets me do is either change the account, change the password or change the picture. Suggestions?

More about : delete user accounts

Anonymous
April 17, 2004 10:26:01 AM

Hi,

Restart in Safe mode and use the Administrator logon.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone