novaworld problems

lee

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Every time i try to connect to novaworld, i get a message saying my
intergrated browser cannot connect to novaworld. I'm running a 2.8 ghz
machine on a dial-up connection. running XP, I used the same machine and
program for months, worked fine, all of a sudden it would't connect....any
help would be appreciated....
Lee (Head Hunter)

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

what game is this DF1,2, lw, TFD, BHD,BHDTS ?

--
WÅTÒÓÇÊ<TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

The Claw is my Master
I have Been Chosen
Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

"Lee" <lloydbilliot@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:GmZDc.1335$0v6.1265@bignews6.bellsouth.net...
Every time i try to connect to novaworld, i get a message saying my
intergrated browser cannot connect to novaworld. I'm running a 2.8 ghz
machine on a dial-up connection. running XP, I used the same machine and
program for months, worked fine, all of a sudden it would't connect....any
help would be appreciated....
Lee (Head Hunter)

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I've had similar problems with DF2, LW, and TFT with a similar machine
and it seems to be some kind of conflict with the modem's drivers. It
didn't start having this problem until a few months ago. After you get
that message, close the game and pull up your dial-up connection status
window, then disconnect. If there is a really long pause (nearly a
minute of the hour glass), then you are having the same problem. I've
tried many different things including restarting the computer and
reinstalling the modem, but the problem still pops up intermittently.
I've just learned to live with it by shutting down the game and
disconnecting from the net, then reconnecting and restarting the game.
Usually fixes the prob. -Scott