Could I delete the SAM on the Win2K with SP4?

I have forgotten the administrator's password of my Windows2000 system.
Someone told me that I can delete the SAM file so as to reset the password.

cxyan wrote:
> I have forgotten the administrator's password of my Windows2000
> system. Someone told me that I can delete the SAM file so as to reset
> the password. Could I delete the SAM on the Win2K with SP4?

Try a Windows 2000 newsgroup, this one is for XP (as in the name!) :)

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)