Craig

I've got a fast cable connection (2600Kbps, whatever that
means), 1 gig of DRAM, and 3.2 gig processor but my web
pages load like I'm on dial up. The only difference is
Windows XP Professional or possibly MacAfee protection
(change v. Norton's). Anyone?
Craig

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!