Boot Agent

I am haveing a problem with my computer everytime I have to restart my computer I get Intel Boot Agent Version 2.2 can not be found. Is there any way I can get this boot back without reinstalling Windows XP home edition? I am with the U.S. army and live in Germany and everytime I have to reinstall windows or one time I got a virus that ate everything and I had to reinstall everything well when this happens I have to call T-online to come to my house and reinstal the ISDN softwear that is only in German. They won't give it to us in English, because they are making bundles off us Americans. Any help with this situation will be greatly appreciated.

Boot agent can be downloaded sepertly from intel,search,type:Boot Agent
However that software isnt in xp,and it is in youre BIOS from the board mfg.
Suggest you download the BIOS build for that board,format a floppy in DOS start-up,
double click the BIOS update,restart the computer,flash the BIOS .Usually to do so you type:flash
Then it starts automatically,but chk at the mfg site for specifics.