Req. Help on Program Loading Problem

I have one program (SideKick98) that when I activate it, it will start
to load then it pauses for 8-9 sec. before continuing to load.
This is the only program in my system that does this. All other
programs load fast as all-get-out.
I have tried looking for a solution to this annoying problem for the
past few months and this is my last resource to find an answer.
All suggestions will be appreciated.
TIA....

kelly

Hi Tony,

Try Support:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1&q=SideKick+98+Support

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"Tony Madsen" <avmadsen@telusplanet.nospam.net> wrote in message
>I have one program (SideKick98) that when I activate it, it will start to
>load then it pauses for 8-9 sec. before continuing to load.
> This is the only program in my system that does this. All other programs
> load fast as all-get-out.
> I have tried looking for a solution to this annoying problem for the past
> few months and this is my last resource to find an answer.
> All suggestions will be appreciated.
> TIA....

Thanks but I have been there and researched just about all of the so
called helpful links.
I think it has to do with the loading of a certain item in the
"services" portion of winxp.
I do not wish to activate all the items in it at this time.
I just thought that one of the MVP's would have knowledge on which
item it was that is not loading.

Tony