On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:26:01 -0700, Nicole wrote:

> Accidently clicked windows to remember my password! how
> do i disable it?

When/where? At a website? If yes, Internet Options> Content> Personal
Information> AutoComplete. Use the dialog screen that will appear to "clear
passwords" and to change the settings for these IE features.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Hello dear boy....try clicking twice...it may work...let me know Pete
"Nicole" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Accidently clicked windows to remember my password! how
> do i disable it?

TRENDING THREADS