Manual for 2001FP LCD monitor

Does anyone have a URL for a manual for a Dell 2001FP 20inch LCD
monitor? The manual does not seem to be included with the
documentation supplied by Dell, and a search on Dell's site didn't
find one.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about manual 2001fp monitor

    On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:38:35 -0700, in alt.sys.pc-clone.dell, RichardS
    <richard@rhspencer.com> wrote:

    >Does anyone have a URL for a manual for a Dell 2001FP 20inch LCD
    >monitor? The manual does not seem to be included with the
    >documentation supplied by Dell, and a search on Dell's site didn't
    >find one.

    The manual for my 2001FP is on the 'User Documentation' CD that came with
    the monitor. I bought my monitor separately, not with a system. If yours
    came with your computer, check to see if it's on one of the CDs that came
    with the computer.

    No idea why you couldn't find it on Dell's web site:
    <http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/monitors/2001fp/>. I just clicked
    through a few links from the Support area and it was right there.

    --
    Nick <mailto:tanstaafl@pobox.com>

    "Natural laws have no pity." R.A.H.

Dell LCD Monitor Monitors Computers