Problems with Installshield run in new install of XP Pro

I bought a used computer, upgraded to an AMD 2800XP + with Soyo K7VMP2 MOBO. I did a clean install of Windows XP Pro on the existing Hard drive and when I tried to load any software via CD I get an error message stating there exists a problem with Installshield blah, blah, blah. I have only been able to load software via internet or protable HD. However I have programs that will not transfer with this method. What is the fix?
1 answer Last reply
More about problems installshield install

    Wes <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I bought a used computer, upgraded to an AMD 2800XP + with Soyo K7VMP2 MOBO. I did a clean install of Windows XP Pro on the existing Hard drive and when I tried to load any software via CD I get an error message stating there exists a problem with Installshield blah, blah, blah. I have only been able to load software via internet or protable HD. However I have programs that will not transfer with this method. What is the fix?

    InstallShield is a third-party software. Support is available from
    www.installshield.com.

    --
    (tm)

Installshield Windows XP