eastave.exe error

I am coninually getting a message stating that "easyAV.exe has encountered a problem nd relaates somehow to digital ID . In looking into Event viewer it is described as event 1000.
It is driving me a bit crazred any ideas to help would be appreciated.

You have an unwelcome guest!!

The worm installs itself on the victim machine as EASYAV.EXE in the Windows
directory.
Internet Worm Name
W32/Netsky.s@MM
http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_101156.htm