How do I find the window that allows me to set up my outlook express incoming and outgoing mail servers? Thank you!

Gordon

"itsme" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I find the window that allows me to set up my outlook express
incoming and outgoing mail servers? Thank you!

Tools-Accounts - you didn't look very hard, did you........

....this a newuser NG...

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Gordon" <me6@privacy.net> wrote in message news:OEKHSpuJEHA.268@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
| "itsme" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > How do I find the window that allows me to set up my outlook express
| incoming and outgoing mail servers? Thank you!
|
| Tools-Accounts - you didn't look very hard, did you........

---

Hi

In OE go to Tools>Accounts>Mail tab>Add Mail. As you have posted via the CDO interface I can't tell who your ISP is. You will have to contact them until you can setup OE to accept your details.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"itsme" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3414AB1D-C42C-412B-B68E-5FA02B8CE93D@microsoft.com...
| How do I find the window that allows me to set up my outlook express incoming and outgoing mail servers? Thank you!

---

Gordon

....this a newuser NG...

So it is - but even NEW users should be capable of clicking a couple of menu
items! And in fact if you click on "Help" and "getting started" (possible
places a NEW user might look?) then it gives you detailed instructions!

"Gordon" <me6@privacy.net> wrote in message
| "itsme" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > How do I find the window that allows me to set up my outlook express
| incoming and outgoing mail servers? Thank you!
|
| Tools-Accounts - you didn't look very hard, did you........

---

Sorry you find me to be so ignorant. I am greatful for the help. I was trying to do it through Outlook. Excuse my stupidity.

Also click on the "Newsgroups" Icon in outlook express and search for
specific newsgroups that might be helpfull to you ie :

blueyonder.support.mail
blueyonder.support.access.dialup (thats if it applies to you)
etc,etc........

--
Regards
p.mc

For personal replies please leave or type signature
"p.mc" In the body of the message otherwise
posts will not be received.
Thanks