APs that work well with Orinoco cards?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
July 21, 2004 2:42:32 AM

I've been running a peer-to-peer wireless network at home and have
decided to get an AP. I'm using Orinoco cards, can anyone suggest an
AP that isn't too expensive and seems to play well with these cards?

More about : aps work orinoco cards

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 21, 2004 8:42:20 PM

"King Chiron" <kingchiron@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been running a peer-to-peer wireless network at home and have
> decided to get an AP. I'm using Orinoco cards, can anyone suggest an
> AP that isn't too expensive and seems to play well with these cards?

I'm using an Orinoco AP-600 and it works fine with them but it isn't exactly
cheap.
AG
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 22, 2004 6:41:40 AM

King Chiron <kingchiron@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've been running a peer-to-peer wireless network at home and have
> decided to get an AP. I'm using Orinoco cards, can anyone suggest an
> AP that isn't too expensive and seems to play well with these cards?

The Orinoco card should work just fine with any commodity router.
I've used my Orinoco Silver with DLink, NetGear, SMC, Linksys, and whatever
is hiding behind the public hotspots.

--
---