APs that work well with Orinoco cards?

I've been running a peer-to-peer wireless network at home and have
decided to get an AP. I'm using Orinoco cards, can anyone suggest an
AP that isn't too expensive and seems to play well with these cards?
2 answers Last reply
More about work orinoco cards

    "King Chiron" <kingchiron@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've been running a peer-to-peer wireless network at home and have
    > decided to get an AP. I'm using Orinoco cards, can anyone suggest an
    > AP that isn't too expensive and seems to play well with these cards?

    I'm using an Orinoco AP-600 and it works fine with them but it isn't exactly
    cheap.
    AG

    King Chiron <kingchiron@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > I've been running a peer-to-peer wireless network at home and have
    > decided to get an AP. I'm using Orinoco cards, can anyone suggest an
    > AP that isn't too expensive and seems to play well with these cards?

    The Orinoco card should work just fine with any commodity router.
    I've used my Orinoco Silver with DLink, NetGear, SMC, Linksys, and whatever
    is hiding behind the public hotspots.

    --
    ---

Wireless Wireless Network Internet Wireless Networking