Grab Your Nunchuks - It's Time to Play Wii

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
TwitchGuru's Travis Meacham bypassed the insanely long line to play Wii at E3 2006, pulling back the curtain on Nintendo's mysterious new console. Are you ready to discover what he did?

Goofus_Max

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2005
He should have played the Tennis or Golf sims, if he felt the need to swing the controller like an extremely undersized sword! :D

Aids

Distinguished
May 16, 2004
So true, i hope that George lucas makes a light saber controller for the Wii. Im not a huge star wars fan but there is something about fighting darth vader with a "lifelike" light saber that just makes me happy. Did you hear about the Wii's wired controller, going old school super NES style... with analog sticks. Ah so excited.

nottheking

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2006
TwitchGuru's Travis Meacham bypassed the insanely long line to play Wii at E3 2006, pulling back the curtain on Nintendo's mysterious new console. Are you ready to discover what he did?
He should be glad that most people don't know where he lives... Skipping the line probably angered a whole lot of people... :lol:

At any rate, I'm a little dissapointed to hear that about Twilight Princess, particularly when Zelda had always managed to be part of the top tier of innovation for Nintendo.

But thinking more on to it, I now realize: the Wii brings us one step closer to the future of when we'll have our gaming visuals and sound beamed right into our heads! It's the return of the promise VR brought over a decade ago, but this time with something to actually back it up!

And yes, for the love of all that's holy, I do hope Nintendo will use what some rumor to be their impressive bribing capabilities and get Lucasarts to put out some Jedi games for the Wii. The thought of all those 30-year old Star Wars geeks jumping on the couch, wearing pajamas, and swinging like crazy, is a scary thought indeed.