Glenn

This happened about a month ago. I suddenly wa unable to
switch users. I can log off and my wife can log on , but
cant SU. We had a virus found and eradicated at the same
time, but could not get the SU to work again. Any
thoughts? Thanks.

>This happened about a month ago. I suddenly wa unable to
>switch users. I can log off and my wife can log on , but
>cant SU. We had a virus found and eradicated at the same
>time, but could not get the SU to work again. Any
>thoughts? Thanks.
>.
I'm having the same problem. In Knowledge Base there is
an article about Sp1 in conflict with Outlook
Express's 'switch ID.' It suggested installing critical
update q331923 to resolve the problem. It also said to be
sure all critical updates are installed.
Hope you have better luck than I did. All critical
updates are installed and I still have the problem.