Sluggish Processor

My processor has considerably slowed down in the past week. What can I do?
3 answers Last reply
More about sluggish processor

    Eric;
    Start here:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "eric" <eric138109@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My processor has considerably slowed down in the past week. What
    can I do?

    "eric" <eric138109@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My processor has considerably slowed down in the past week. What can I
    do?

    Courtesy of the digitally dynamic Jupiter Jones and his handy dandy Web
    site.

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    eric wrote:
    > My processor has considerably slowed down in the past week. What can
    > I do?

    Take all the used food out of it and wash thouroughly. That should help. If
    it's a computer processor, what type is it and what have you added,
    programme wise, in the last week?

    Hope this helps. Let us know. Reply to NEWSGROUP only.
    Thanks

Processors Microsoft Windows XP