Sluggish Processor

April 21, 2004 2:06:06 PM

My processor has considerably slowed down in the past week. What can I do?

More about : sluggish processor

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 5:58:14 PM

"eric" <eric138109@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My processor has considerably slowed down in the past week. What can I
do?

Courtesy of the digitally dynamic Jupiter Jones and his handy dandy Web
site.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 12:13:06 AM

eric wrote:
> My processor has considerably slowed down in the past week. What can
> I do?

Take all the used food out of it and wash thouroughly. That should help. If
it's a computer processor, what type is it and what have you added,
programme wise, in the last week?

Hope this helps. Let us know. Reply to NEWSGROUP only.
Thanks
!