Computer shuts down during games only!!

my computer is shutting down during gameplay only, need
help!

Tim

download new drivers for your video card.

How about giving us some info on the video card, your memory, the name of the game, what resolution your running the game in.

Does the game use directx?

99% of the time, its your RAM. I'm not sure because you have not provided details but it's probably that you need to get more RAM.

download new drivers for your video card.

How about giving us some info on the video card, your memory, the
name of the game, what resolution your running the game in.

Does the game use directx?

I don't know yet

TRENDING THREADS