Anybody remember a game called Sacrifice from Shiny?

rezident

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2004
I can't find this game anywhere, my copy is scratched, and I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumblings about there being a sequel. It's an old game to be sure, but it's damn fun. And what's the deal with Dungeon Keeper 3, weren't they working on that?

red_onion

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2005
I remember it fondly, actually. A terrific RTS. It's the reason I bought my first graphics card (a GeForce2) five or six years back. Lots of top-drawer voice talent too, which always helps the production value.

I haven't heard any rumblings regarding a sequel, though. Somehow it feels like a longshot.

Heliocentric

Distinguished
May 28, 2006
well.... Interplay are totaly dead, but they've been bourght out so bethedsa may well own the rights to the game itself.

Yet, shiny havent shown capacity to make great games in a while, so was that the guiding hand of interplay?

So, maybe now that matrix licence has worn out Shiny can start making real games again?

I got it again in a double pack with messiah (which i could never get to work) from a pound shop (for thats right... £1).

Still owns completely, still ahead of some of its peers. Guild wars totaly copied it!