jw

Hi,

I setup one user of Windows XP Professioanl as Domain Administrator but in
fact he is power user, how to change local profile if I do not re-install
OS.

Thanks
Jimmy

Jw wrote:
> I setup one user of Windows XP Professioanl as Domain Administrator
> but in fact he is power user, how to change local profile if I do
> not re-install OS.

Just change the membership on the domain to that of user..
He's not a member of the "Domain Admin" group on the local computer -
perhaps the "Administrators" group, but you can remove them from that as
well and put them in whatever group you want.

--
<- Shenan ->
--

TRENDING THREADS