Recovering User Account Password

Hi !
Can anyone will tell me how to recover the User Account passwords in WindXP
Home?
Thnaks.
ANIL
1 answer Last reply
More about recovering user account password

    Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

    Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
    if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
    http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Anil P" <anilpasnani@hotmail.com> wrote in message:

    | Hi !
    | Can anyone will tell me how to recover the User Account passwords in WindXP
    | Home?
    | Thnaks.
    | ANIL

Microsoft Windows XP