User Account Password Recovery..

Hi !
Could anyone would help me to recover the passwords for User Accounts set
for WinXP Home?
I have lost the PW and can not open my folders.
Pl help me.
Thanks.
ANIL P
1 answer Last reply
More about user account password recovery

    Hi

    Try here:

    Courtesy of MVP Jupiter Jones.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Anil P" <anilpasnani@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OGwLN0GKEHA.2880@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    | Hi !
    | Could anyone would help me to recover the passwords for User Accounts set
    | for WinXP Home?
    | I have lost the PW and can not open my folders.
    | Pl help me.
    | Thanks.
    | ANIL P

    ---

Data Recovery Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP