lost cd DF1

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hiya everyone.

i really hope you may be of help. i used to own DF! and greatly enjoyed
playing online. now my parents have finally got ADSL at their home. i still
have the game installed on their PC and my serial number is still intact but
i cant find the cd anywhere. is their anyway i can play this game which i
love, without having to pay twice for the disk???

thanks v much
Roger

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Here is what your looking for.

http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_delta_force.shtml

"Anne" <anne_dearman@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hiya everyone.
>
> i really hope you may be of help. i used to own DF! and greatly enjoyed
> playing online. now my parents have finally got ADSL at their home. i
still
> have the game installed on their PC and my serial number is still intact
but
> i cant find the cd anywhere. is their anyway i can play this game which i
> love, without having to pay twice for the disk???
>
> thanks v much
> Roger

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

DF1 only costs about 10$ now. Probably easier to get a new one.